Mirror Buying Guide
Mirrors don’t show someone’s inner beauty but they help avoid a make up catastrophe. Imagine applying mascara or lipstick without seeing yourself…ekkkk a nightmare! To avoid this disaster we’ve created a Mirror Buying Guide.
Selecting a mirror is an easy process with our helpful tips to ensure you find the perfect one. Here are some helpful pointers for picking the right mirror:
- Magnification: Higher the number, greater the zoom, and better vision
- Curves: Contributes to the magnification and quality
- Aesthetics: Look of a mirror is important, it should compliment a space and make a statement
- Fluorescent Lighting: brightness helps for maximum vision and are a more environmentally friendly light bulb choice
- Additional Features: Mirrors are high tech now and at Upper Canada we are a leader with our line of Danielle Mirrors
If you have any questions about finding your perfect mirror leave a comment below and we’ll reply as soon as possible.
See you next time,
UCS Glam Girls